Premier Window Films™ New Low E Window Film
Silver AG 50 Low E is a low emissivity (low e) window film that can reduce energy consumption during both cold and warm periods, providing your customers with year-round energy and cost savings. The low interior reflectance of Silver AG 50 Low E provides an attractive option for both residential and commercial applications, with the following benefits your customers are sure to appreciate:
- Low emissivity interior surface to reduce energy consumption during colder winter months
- High solar reflection for solar control during daytime and summer
- Less costly than replacing windows with new low e windows, making Silver AG 50 Low E an ideal solution for the building retrofit market
- Scientifically proven to be carbon negative1
Silver AG 50 Low E also has one of the highest VLTs of any low e window film product, providing the following advantages:
- Preserves natural daylighting to help minimize the need for interior lighting during the day, further helping to reduce a building’s energy use and carbon footprint
- Lets in the natural light that consumers love and that has been linked to improved employee productivity2
Your best choice for year-round energy savings
The specialized coating on Low E window film provides your building with year round energy savings. During the winter months, Low E window film captures heat from your building and directs it back into the room. This lowers energy use and saves money on heating bills. In the summer months, Low E film reflects solar heat away from windows, reducing the need to cool your building. Also, Low E window film blocks harmful UV rays, reduces glare and doesn't compromise any views.
Installed or DYI - Ask About Our Installation Services!
• Solargard Films
© 2009 Bekaert Specialty Films, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Applies to their photography & text . Premier Window Films Is an Authorized Bekaert Dealer
©Premier Window Films™ 2009